We are seeking a UI / UX designer to join our Cork based team.
The role will be to lead, take creative control and deliver creative digital Websites ranging from basic brochure sites to Enterprise portals.
Who Are You
You are an exceptional conceptual thinker with a desire to create innovative and highly user focused designs. You have a good knowledge of usability standards and best practices.
You have superb communication and problem-solving skills and can present and explain design decisions to both colleagues and clients.
You are organised, efficient and can manage projects all the way through from project research and review to scheduling, setting tasks and goals and costs and time management.
- To lead design direction.
- Take projects through the entire process from initial proposals, discovery, research, wireframes, prototypes and developer handover.
- Carry out User research via surveys, stakeholder and Client interviews and relate back feedback to strengthen designs (project specific).
- Create rapid prototyping interactions at all levels keeping in mind UX patterns for all platforms and devices.
- Design to deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of creative design work.
- Prepare and deliver assets to designers and developers with a keen eye for detail.
- Lead meetings and present your work to the team and also Clients and stakeholders.
Knowledge / Qualifications / Skills
- 2+ years’ experience designing for the web, ideally in an agency setting.
- A portfolio showcasing your process and your input into specific projects.
- Ability to create and or interpreting sitemaps and user flows.
- Understanding of UX principles.
- Highly skilled in Figma, XD, Sketch or other industry standard design tools.
- Experience in presenting concepts and designs to Clients.
- Fluent in English
Nice To Haves:
- Understanding of CSS & HTML.
- Experience participating and or leading in Design Workshops / Sprints.
- Experience in quoting, pitching and formulating proposals for Clients.
- SEO / Social Media Expertise
- eCommerce web design with a knowledge of WooCommerce capabilities.
Benefits Include :
- Flexible Working Hours
- Permanent Remote Working Policy with option to come into Office (If wanted).
- Home Office setup allowance.