Hannifin’s of Longford
Job Title:Marketing Associate
Marketing associate required for busy furniture store in Longford. Duties include
- management of ad spend
- social media account management
- manage online orders
- some retail sales as required
Full or part time role available. Experience essential, please submit CV with cover letter for consideration
Equal opportunity employer
>Go to listing
Job Title:Mid-Weight Designer
yes& is a creative & innovation consultancy with offices in Dublin & Berlin. We specialise in communications & strategy, combined with digital product creation. By combining beautiful design, accurate data & the right technology, we help our clients achieve growth. We form partnerships with our clients through a desire to always build & improve.
We are currently looking for a Mid-Weight Designer to join our team in our Dublin office.
This role requires someone who has a passion for creative imagery & has excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience as a Designer, either in-house or in an agency. Applicants should be well organised, pro-active, a solution orientated team player with strong communication skills, and have a strong interest in all aspects of design and the value it brings to us, our users, and our clients.
- Design for print and web
- Create fast & accurate re-sizes/re-versions/multiples of existing artwork
- Layouts for presentation briefs & pitches
- Image retouching / manipulation
- Liaise with the various clients to make amendments to live artwork & deliver projects
- Remain current on industry trends & technology
The ideal candidate will have:
- A qualification in design or a similar qualification
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Varied portfolio that includes examples of corporate design such as websites, web tools, brochures, annual reports, branding, and digital communications
- Excellent technical experience working with Creative Cloud Apps. Primarily InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint and other Microsoft products for presentation briefs & pitches.
- Strong collaboration skills & experience working as a team player
- Good awareness of creative industry trends & technology
- Some experience working in UI/UX design
- Good presentation skills with the ability to respond to questions from project owners
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work under pressure
- Accuracy & an eye for detail regarding proofing copy & design elements
- Methodical approach to archiving images & artwork
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with video editing or motion graphics
- Additional languages
To apply for this position, please e-mail your CV to: email@example.com
>Go to listing
Job Title:Graphic Designer
Experienced Graphic Designer & safe pair of hands. Seeking full-time position.
Fluent in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Quark, PowerPoint, etc.
I have worked with major clients across different industry sectors in the UK, US & Ireland e.g. PwC, Zurich Insurance, New Ireland Assurance/Bank of Ireland, Channel 4 TV, Rabo Bank, Barnardos, Hounslow Council, McKinsey & Company, Trinity College Dublin, Hong Kong Bank, Road Safety Authority, BMG/RCA Records, ESB - Electricity Supply Board, Cash & Carry Kitchens, Dublin Institute of Technology, Saint John of God Hospital, EMI Records, Virgin Records, Geffen Records, BWG Foodservices, World Vision, St. Michael's House & more…
What did I do? Corporate Brochures, Annual Reports, Conference Material, Social Media/Web Design, Point of Sale Materials, Brand Development, Record Covers, Press Ads, Animated GIFs, Podcasts, Pitches & much more…
I am used to working in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines & have excellent communication & management skills. I am equally at home working as part of a team or independently.
Available to work on or off-site.
>Go to listing