Job Title:Freelance Graphic Designer
Business has picked up over the last 6 months and I am now looking for some help!
Basically, I'm looking for a freelance graphic designer to support my workload across a range of projects on an ongoing basis. Ideally you will have a strong understanding of design for print. Projects include POS, packaging, posters, menus, flyers brochures, reports etc... I'm looking for a designer with creative flair, can follow a brief within clients brand guide and style and can prepare flawless artwork.
Please send on a cv, 3-4 samples of your best work and your hourly rates to firstname.lastname@example.org
>Go to listing
Job Title:Experienced Graphic Designer
Sign Solutions, one of Ireland's Leading Signage Design, Manufacturers and Installers is currently looking for an Full Time (Permanent) Experienced Graphic Designer to join our team based in our Arklow, Co. Wicklow.
We are looking for a person, who thrives in a fast-paced, scheduled timeline, team-oriented environment. A hardworking individual who is passionate about graphic design and dedicated in what we do!
The successful candidate will be an experienced graphic designer who can concept, create and produce signage design layouts across all business industries. You will be a motivated problem solver who can think conceptually and execute graphic design layouts within a daily scheduled timeframe; graphic design will include but not limited to :- shopfront sign design layouts, Illuminated Sign design, Vehicle Graphics, Plaques, in-house design templates and promotional sign displays.
Location: Office and Manufacturing facility - Arklow, Co. Wicklow
Salary: 30,000 - 32,000K (DOE)
We are one of Irelands leading sign manufactures and installers of signage branding across all business industries. We are a 100% Irish owned, with 25 years in the signage industry. Our team are committed to supplying our customers with the highest standard of signage, care, expertise and excellent customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Capability to bring a design brief from creative concept through to production /sign manufacture and print ready artwork.
- Graphic Design and deliver creative designs of signage across all our business sectors.
- Take direction, and ensure best in class results are achieved, collaborating with office team, marketing and management.
- Visualising and creating graphics including all types of signage and print.
- Your graphics should meet the requirements of our clients, capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
Keys Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4 - 5 years relevant experience in graphic design in the signage industry would be an advantage
- Proven track record of creative sign manufacturing design and print design.
- Excellent creative graphic design skills, highly organised, meeting deadlines and with strong attention to detail essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of Corel Draw, Adobe CC; Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others.
>Go to listing
Job Title:Graphic Designer
We have a vacancy for an experienced Graphic Designer (with 3 or more years work experience) at our Snap Citywest centre.
As a Graphic Designer in our studio, you will be required to provide creative, stylish, accurate and timely design services to our broad and varied customer base.
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
Establishing project design in consultation with colleagues and clients Participating in design brief meetings with clients as required Producing creative and accurate print artwork to client specification Flight-checking supplied artwork Managing your time so that the studio schedule is adhered to Implementing agreed processes, quality and data protection controls Contributing creatively to local marketing initiatives Co-operating with colleagues to contribute to a positive work environment and the smooth running of the centre Providing support and assistance to colleagues in the studio and other departments in the performance of their duties as required Maintaining and enhancing the reputation of Snap as an organisation that is committed to meeting and exceeding client expectations.
A degree or advanced diploma in visual communications / graphic design Experience in a commercial graphic design environment Proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) All candidates must be fluent English speakers as this role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. Knowledge of web design would be an advantage but not essential.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, in strictest confidence, please email your CV and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com
>Go to listing